Thursday, September 27, 2007

DOGGING OUT

I had a wisdom tooth taken out, Yom Kippur, and my mom had a small heartattack (she's ok now, Thank God!), so I'm sorry about the lack of updates. I also, haven't had a chance to walk around a lot, so there arent a lot of doggies on here.

The Boxer you see in this set, it met in Seattle at the Schoolyard Heroes video shoot. He had the biggest tongue I had EVER seen.

The Brussels Griffon is not my dog Monkey. His name is George and he is Monkey's half-brother.

Asobi SeksuThursday













2 comments:

sluggy said...

That cat is up to somethin'; good thing you caught it on camera just in case.

George is v handsome and full of all kinds of pleased ta meetcha.

helen said...

** George is a STAR! **

I'm so glad to see him, his personality leaps from the picture

And look at those EYES!!